By using Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you position your website to people when they are actively looking for a product and your efforts in organic search results in Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yandex and other regional search engines including Baidu. This can generate significant traffic if done correctly. Due to its inbound marketing characteristic, SEO has one of the best performance and ROI ratings in digital advertising.
- Performance testing on existing website
- Provision of technical recommendations to increase page rank
- Review of existing or planned website content
- Creation of optimized sitemap to ensure indexing
- Submission of website to major search engines
- SEO tailored meta tags for every page of the website to maximize indexing
- SEO tailored OpenGraph & Twitter cards to control how your pages are displayed when shared socially.
- SEO optimization of social media channels
Our team has a long established and proven track record improving rankings of client websites by optimizing them for search engine crawlers. We can provide a range of technical improvements to increase page score, as well as improvements to tags and on-site copy by leveraging our access to comprehensive on-topic keyword databases. The combination of those techniques improves your chances of ranking highly in organic search considerably, enabling your customers to find you against a broad range of brand, sectoral and topical searches. SEO related activities include: